Friday, August 1, 2008

Fun In The Sun


July 17 through 30th Hydie and I visited Mississippi! It was so nice to be home and visit with everyone! While we were in Mississippi, we celebrated my 21st birthday, Brittany graduated with her LPN degree, visited the gulf coast, celebrated Papaw John's birthday, and got Hydie's ears pierced and pictures taken... To say the least we were a little busy but we had so much fun!This was the first time Hydie has ever been in a pool but you would never known it by looking at it. She is definitely a little fish!! John is now home and will be home until September. We are so excited to have Daddy home for a while! While we were in Mississippi, Hydie finally started really crawling and now you can't let her out of your sight because she will get into something! Papaw Fatty suprised me yesterday when he called to tell me he was in Homer, AK and would be traveling on the ferry to Kodiak and should be in Kodiak by 11:30 today! I went to meet he and Danny Boy at the ferry and we are now just getting home and getting them settled in. I'm not really sure how long they are planning on staying but am so excited just to see them and finally get to share Kodiak Island with some of my family!

No comments: