Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

Hydie Standing On Her Own
Happy April Fools Day!!! Well this past week has been pretty good. Wednesday, I took Hydie to the doctor for her 4 month appointment and she is 12 lbs. 15 oz. and 24 1/2" long!!! She is getting so BIG!!!! While at the doctor she had to get updated on her shots which is never fun but she did very well and really didn't cry that much! Thursday, I went to the eye doctor for a contact check-up and to say the least, I can't see..PERIOD!!! The doctor is really nice and wants me to come back on the 15th of April to get a referral to a ophthalmologist to do more test to see what is causing my eyes to change prescriptions so much. Friday was John and I's 2 year anniversary! We had a fantastic day. John took the day off to spend the day with Hydie and I. Around 3:00 p.m. John made me leave so he could get things ready for his surprise! We came back around 6:00 p.m. with a wonderful dinner cooked, roses, gifts, and candles! It was so nice and I enjoyed every minute of that night!!! I gave him a XBox 360 and a new game for it (that's what he wanted)! Saturday, we got up and went to the Flea Market in one of the plane hangers here on base. I have never been to a "flea market" and let me tell you...there was a bunch of JUNK!!! We did get a desk to put our computer and my new embroidery/sewing machine on, a chair for the desk, a hip sling for Hydie, John got some weighters to go fishing. Saturday night was went over to Rachel and Tom's house and all of us girls went to the movies and the boys stayed at the house and played cards. It was fun to hang out with friends! Yesterday, my sewing/embroidery machine came in!!! I am so excited!! Hopefully soon I will be selling monogrammed things! Right now I am planning on creating a website and selling from my home here in Kodiak!

1 comment:

Demetria said...

Happy Anniversary Jade!!!!!!!!! I hope you and John have many more wonderful Anniversaries to come!!! And look at that little lady, She is growing up...next thing ya know she is gonna be walking around! I'm glad you all are doing well. I'm not sure if you do to this site but check out a site called Etsy. I think alot of crafters use it to sale. I'm sure you will find a base of customers there that are looking for craft items. Please email me and let me know when you have your items up. I can get you some information about making your blog a store... just let me know if you need that... I believe you have to have a business premier paypal account... anyway... contact me if you would like the information.

Have a great day and I'll be checking back...